First images from Athens
TEFAF champions the finest art from across the ages. It brings together a network of top international dealers, who – through a combination of expertise and accessibility – inspire lovers of art from around the world.
Plan my first visit & art meeting. MARCH 10-19, 2017
Guardians of Time / sculpture rental for art festivals und shows
All guardians are made of transparent polyester for out side with LED RGB Lights, 12V+Battery / 230V.
– Light Installation of tree ore more sitting life-size guardians
– 75 – 90 – 90 cm (h-w-d), 32 x 35 x 35 in, 10 kg, 22 lb, sitting on the floor
– Light Installation of tree ore more sitting life-size guardians with hanging legs
– 160 – 90 – 100 cm (h-w-d), 65x43x37 in, 15 kg, 34 lb, sitting with hanging legs on a wall ore pedestal
– Light Installation of tree ore more standing life-size guardians
– 170 – 90 – 90 cm (h-w-d), 67-35-35 in, 15kg, 33lb, standing
– Light Installation of one ore more sitting large scale guardians
– 220 – 220 – 220 cm (h-w-d), 88 x 88 x 88 in, 100 kg, 220 lb, sitting on the floor
– Light Installation of one ore more sitting large scale guardians with hanging legs
– 400 – 220 – 220 cm (h-w-d), 157 x 88 x 88 in, 100 kg, 220 lb, sitting with hanging legs on a flat roof, on a container ore a wall
Guardians of Time
– Round glass table, Last Supper
– round table glass plate D 3m, 120in with 6 guardians,
The Round Table is King Arthur‘s famed table in the Arthurian legend, around which he and his Knights congregate.
– Last Supper long glass table (6×1,4m) 240x55in, with 8-10 guardian + 2-4 visitors for selfies
– Guardian Chess 32 life-size sculptures, 12×12 m – 16 x16 m, 40x40feet – 20x20feet chess board
– Coats, be protected
life-size 220x100x100 cm, 86-40×40 in, to wearing, feel protected, cotton ore plastic coat, raincoat, for selfies
portable life-size coat, 220x100x100 cm, 86-40×40 in, hull for a prozession, parade
large scale guardian tent, lodge, plastic coat, 6 – 4 – 4m (h-w-d), 20-13-13 feet
– Guardian Coats 8 – 4 – 4m (h-w-d) 26-13-13 feet, tree hanging white hulls,
Inflatable large scale Guardian statue
“The inspiration room” inside
Color: white and black, Size : 10x10x10m +wings, LED RGB lighted up from inside
– Light balls bench, 2,3,4 boards / 3,4,5 balls LED/RGB controlled
– Tree pots bench 2,3,4 wood boards / 3,4,5 tree pots + light deco
– Umbrellas bench 2,3,4 wood boards / 3,4,5 umbrellas + light deco
(boards 250-50-2,5 cm, light balls D 50cm)
2 board / 3 balls bench
3 board / 4 balls bench
4 board / 5 balls bench
For more light information please contact:
Festival of Lights – Berlin
“Guardians of Time” relates to the idea that since the beginning of time mankind has had protectors, both for historic and mystical reasons. It seems that only man himself is a potential source of danger for his own existence. In his works of art Manfred Kielnhofer deals with the natural human desire for security. Thus his oeuvre reflects genuine exploration, consideration and discussion of current as well as historic moods and sensibilities of his social environment. His works of art captivate with elaborate combinations of light and different technique.
Manfred Kielnhofer was born in Haslach an der Mühl, Austria. He is self-taught and works with many different mediums; including, painting, film, photography, installation, performance and sculpture. His work usually concerns the human figure, and its different forms and movements, focusing mainly on the peculiarities of human nature. He uses the human form as a tool, either on a canvas or in a sculpture.
Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. Chess is played by millions of people worldwide, both amateurs and professionals. …
La Biennale di Venezia
The granddaddy of the global biennial circuit, Venice is a must-visit on every art world denizen’s calendar. Between the Olympics-like competition among countries with permanent pavilions in the Giardini and the Arsenale, or pop-up pavilions peppered around the city, and the marquee curatorial effort that forms its centerpiece, this is contemporary art’s big dance, where art stars and major curators are discovered, vetted, and honored.
The GAA Foundation will organize and the
European Cultural Centre will host during the
2017 Venice Art Biennale
“PERSONAL STRUCTURES” at Palazzo Mora and Palazzo Bembo
Guardians of Time by Manfred Kielnhofer http://kielnhofer.com